Banana and peanut muffins
Sugar-free and high in protein muffins, with banana and peanut butter. What is better than getting good energy from delicious muffins? Quick and easy recipe!
By: Frida Skattberg, @bakamedfrida
2 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 dl Pändy Peanut Nutchup
1 dl Nordic Fuel Dundergröt / Oatmeal
1. Set the oven to 175 ° c over/under heat.
2. Mix all ingredients except Nordic Fuel Dundergröt/Oatmeal in a bowl.
3. Whisk with an electric whisk to a smooth batter.
4. Distribute the batter evenly in 8 muffin tins and top with a little Nordic Fuel Dundergröt/Oatmeal.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for approx. 12 minutes.
6. Take out and let cool before you drizzle over a little extra Nutchup and top with Nordic Fuel/Oatmeal.