SALES AND LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
We are hiring! We are building the food tech future and are now looking to strengthen our Sales Department with a Sales and Logistics coordinator. Do you want to help us provide snack lovers all over the world with extra energy and joy? Have a look below!
We believe that snacks can and should be a part of a healthy lifestyle. With that vision, Pändy was founded in 2015. Today we offer a wide range of products including energy drinks, protein bars, lentil chips and candy. We are a young, innovative company with a mission to become the top-of-mind healthy snack brand in Europe.
Pändy is a part of the listed company Humble Group. Humble Group is a future-FMCG powerhouse committed to enabling products and brand potential, with a fundamental position in megatrends; functional food, eco, and sustainability.
• Be part of our sales team and support our sales managers
• Place orders in our business system, send order confirmations and invoices.
• Provide clients with product and logistic information when needed
• Organize and manage our logistics, shipping to and from our warehouse
• Various administrative tasks related to sales
WHO YOU ARE
• A well structured coordinating superstar
• An organized problem solver who enjoys administrative tasks
• A team player
• Able to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
• Service minded with a positive attitude
• A fast learner and a multitasker
• Fluent in Swedish and English (other languages welcome!)
• Previous experience in working with administrative tasks
• Previous experience in Sales Coordinating and Logistics is a bonus
This is a part-time position at 50% with great possibility to turn into a full-time position for the right person.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. Preferred start in January.