These cashew balls are the perfect mid-day snack to get the energy flowing – delicious, easy to make and healthy! Topped with our Cashew Nutchup and melted chocolate, a match made in heaven!
By: Caroline Eléhn, @snacksbycaroline
1 dl oats (choose gluten free oats if you are sensitive to gluten)
1 tbsp coconut flakes
1 tsp chia seeds
15 g honey
40 g Cashew Nutchup
1 tsp vanilla essence, liquid
1 tsp cold water
Dark chocolate, melted
- Add all the ingredients for the balls in a food processor and mix to a sticky, malleable dough.
- Form the dough into balls.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When serving, drizzle some extra Cashew Nutchup and melted chocolate over the balls.
- Store the bars in the refrigerator in a jar with a lid on.