Creamy Kale Salad with Cashew Dressing
A green healthy and nutritious salad. The cashew dressing together with the parmesan makes it perfect creamy.
250 g kale
200 g romaine lettuce
1 pack of tomatoes
250 g asparagus
1 dl finely grated parmesan
3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
1 dl Pändy Cashew Nutchup
1 tablespoon water
1/2 dl olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Start by cutting the broccoli into small pieces and put in boiling water together with the asparagus. Let boil for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
2. Chop up the salad and place in a bowl.
3. Mix the dressing by simply measuring the Cashew Nutchup, then add the juice from a lemon, water and oil and taste of with salt and pepper.
4. Massage the dressing into the salad mixture and pour in half of the finely grated parmesan and mix again.
5. Place the salad on a large plate or portion plates.
6. Top with the pomegranate seeds, the rest of the parmesan and for extra creamy taste, drizzle over Cashew Nutchup!