Fresh spring rolls with cashew dip
Asian spring rolls served with a creamy cashew dip, a perfect dish when it needs to be fresh, light and fast!
460 g peeled shrimps
2 spring onions
2 medium-sized carrots
A small cabbage or lace bowl head
1 packages of glass noodles / rice noodles
1 package of rice paper
1 package of frozen mango (225 g)
0.5 pot of coriander
0.5 dl Pändy Cashew Nutchup
1 dl coconut milk
1/4 juice from lime
0.5 dl cashew nuts
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon Japanese soy
0.5 teaspoon salt
1. Cut the carrot and cucumber into narrow sticks. Feel free to slice the cabbage with a mandolin - otherwise cut into narrow strips. Also shred the spring onions.
2. Thaw mangoes if you are not using fresh and cut avocados into small pieces. Roughly chop the coriander. Mix with the juice of 1/2 lime and a little salt.
3. Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
4. Make the cashew dip: Coarsely chop the cashew nuts and mix with the Cashew Nutchup and the rest of the ingredients for the dip.
5. Place all the vegetables on a plate together with the mango and avocado mixture and the cashew dip.
6. Boil water for the rice papers and then mix with a little cold water to get a lukewarm temperature. Pour into a large plate that fits the rice paper.
7. Put rice paper in the water for about 10-15 seconds, then pick up and place on your plate.
8. Place vegetables, shrimp and mango mixture oblong in the middle of the rice paper and fold in the edges, then roll up. Cut in half if you like and then dip in the cashew dip. Yum!