Vietnamese spring rolls with peanut dip
A fresh summer dish with crispy vegetables and a delicious dip. Made easily and quickly and can be filled with whatever you want, perfect for everyone to be able to make their own rolls. A recipe that will be a nice dinner activity!
15-20 rice paper sheets
100g glass noodles
3 spring onions
150 g red cabbage
100 g romaine lettuce
About 300 g of tofu
1 handful of coriander
Pändy Peanut Nutchup
1. Slice the tofu into long sticks, marinate in a mixture of 1 dl soy, 3 tbsp lime and 1 tsp sirracha. If you have time left over, put tofu in the press from the beginning for best results.
2. Boil the noodles according to the instructions, squeeze in the lime juice and let the noodles cool.
3. Chop all vegetables into thin strips.
4. Pour hot (not boiling) water into a frying pan to soak the rice paper sheets in, one at a time.
5. Place a sheet on a cutting board and add a little of each ingredient and then roll up.
6. Dip your spring rolls in Pändy Peanut Nutchup!